I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

DIY Coasters

I love this fab and easy gift idea! Not to mention affordable.

This is what you will need:

4 square tiles
scrapbook paper
4 pieces of felt or felt dots
Mod Podge
Sponge brush
Glue
Clear acrylic sealer or Polyurethan coating

1. Cut scrapbook paper to fit each tile.
2. Spread Modge over each tile and place paper over it. Let it dry. You can also use a picture instead of scrapbook paper.

3.Brush Modge over the paper that has been glued and let it dry.
4. Glue felt pieces to bottom or use felt dots.
5. Once it's completely dry spray with clear coating.

I told you it was easy!

Pictures from the The Cottage Home and Muffin Tin Mom

Visit Inspired by Family for all 18 DIY Gifts & Stocking Stuffer Ideas





No comments:

Post a Comment