I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My new fall color scheme!

My new fall color scheme!
Our fall decor this year is a large pumpkin that says "Count your Blessings" written with a sharpie and a small pumpkin next to it that we use at dinner time to write what were thankful for each day (see pic. above), on the table we have a table runner w/ fall colors and 3 candle holders and instead of candles I placed Eucalyptus balls on them. I made them last year with spanish moss and eucalyptus buds.

Flowers: I put in a large vase sunflowers and some filler flower that had small orange buds on them. That is actually at the entrance of our home but the pic. above is from our pumpkin party.

No comments:

Post a Comment