I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Featured at Foodie Friday!

Over dinner I am sharing with my husband my excitement (a little toned down for his sake) about being featured by another blogger.  With much enthusiasm I began explaining to him how the blogging world works ( I really don't know the ins and outs but I am explaining it like I wrote the manual) and as I am talking it hits me HE DOESN'T GET IT.  He was being a great listener and supportive by asking questions but the look on his face told me "just stop". 

All that to say I was estatic to discover that the very cool blog Little Brick Ranch featured my recipe on their Foodie Friday post!!

It was even more exciting because this was my very own recipe that they featured: Blueberry Lemon Cinnamon Rolls! 2nd Feature

No comments:

Post a Comment