I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'd Be Your Hero by Kathryn O'Brien

I'd Be Your Hero: A Royal Tale of Godly Character

This is a great character building book!  The little boy starts the book off by saying to his mother "If you were a queen, I'd be your hero" and the story continues with him giving different examples of what he would do while mom applies Character building names to it like: Honesty, Kindness etc...

I bought this book because we constantly try to remind our boys of those wonderful characteristics they possess.  Saying your good & smart are easy to remember when they come home with A+ homework or their Star for good behavior but there are so many more adjectives they possess!
Amazon lets you take a peak inside the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment