I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

all dressed up! baby boy onesie tie


This is one of my favorite gifts to give to friends having boys.  They are so easy to make and so fun!
Need:
a onesie
ribbon
needle and thread

Depending on the size of the onesie you cut the ribbon accordingly. You will need to pieces of cut ribbon one for the top knot and another one for the bottom.  I sewed both pieces together and b/c its ribbon I didn't need to sew any edges.  Voila you have an adorable little man onesie~

No comments:

Post a Comment