Isn't it a beautiful thing that we celebrate the Earth and all that it has given us!
You won't believe what I used to make this?
- Paper plate
- clear contact paper
- tissue paper
- Cut out a circle in the middle of your plate.
- Trace that circle onto your contact paper and your blue tissue paper.
- Now cut the contact paper circle and leave a couple of cm out so it can adhere to the paper plate.
- Peel contact paper and place on paper plate.
- Place your blue tissue paper over the sticky side of your contact paper.
- Cut out your green tissue paper to resemble the continents at least 2 will fit.
- Run some string through the top and hang somewhere you can get sunlight to shine through.