I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Creative Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids




We are slowly but surely moving all of our post from here over to our website Inspired by Familia.  You can get the details on how to make this fun craft here.

4 comments:

  1. Love this craft! Thanks for the inspiration. I can't wait to do it with the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, So glad to hear that you are going to do it! Have fun!!!
    ~Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete