I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
An Award for me
So for all those mysterious readers I am now supposed to share 7 things about myself:
1. I am 3 months pregnant and were hoping God blesses us with a little girl the third time around.
2. I am a counselor at a missionary school in Ecuador.
3. Though I am officially a "missionary" I love home decor, fashion and art.
4. I love my sweet Savior and Heavenly Father dearly.
5. My husband and 2 boys are a huge support and joy in my life.
6. I want to climb Macchu Picchu in Peru when I am 6 mos pregnant (most likely won't happen).
7. I would love to start a christian version of "family fun" magazine.