I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Mango Avocado Salsa

Mango Avocado Salsa


Ingredients
1 large ripe or soft mango peeled and cut into small pieces
1 Avocado, peeled and cut into small pieces
1 cp of diced tomato
1/4 cup red onion, diced
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
2 lime, juice
2 tspn of salt
1 handful cilantro, chopped
1. Mix altogether.

17 comments:

  1. yummy i am making this!! this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx, I think it would go well with so many dishes. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY! I LOVE salsa and this looks AMAZING! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. chef in training, thanks so flattering to have another follower. Thanks! Will stop by your blog after this.

    ReplyDelete