It's actually made from rick rack. I came across this beauty over at Crafting Chicks.
What you need is:
- 2 Med siz rick rack 10 inches long
- ring blank, barrette or necklace
1. Twist the two pieces together and lay them flat.
2. Sew them down once side close to the middle.
3. To form the rosette roll it up from the middle out and place glue as you roll to keep it together.
4. Tuck in the end pc and glue it down.
5. You can either keep the petals flat or as shown in the picture above roll them down. I prefer the flat look.
Visit Inspired by Family for all 18 DIY Gifts & Stocking Stuffer Ideas