I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Monday, January 21, 2013

DIY Valentine's Day Treat Favors: Sewn with Love



 You can find this super easy and inexpensive craft over at my new blog: Inspired by Familia here

3 comments:

  1. I love this!! What a cute and easy idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Sara Frédéric from Switzerland I want to let the whole world know how Dr Great has restored my broken relationship with Wayne. We have been together for 2 1/2 years and he told me that he doesn’t love me like he used to. Things have not been good for about 4 months and he ended this about 2 weeks ago. I was miserable and just don’t want to go on anymore. I did text him right after this but he didn’t even respond to me. One day I was searching for something on the Internet when I saw a post of a love spell caster called Dr Great and how he helped a lady to get back her Ex, I was so desperate to get mine back I messaged him and explained my situation to him and he instructed me to do somethings which I did and 24 hours later my boyfriend Wayne came back home kneeling and begging for my forgiveness and I forgave him and our relationship was back to normal again if your Ex broke up with you or you have any problem then you problem has come to an end because God is using Dr Great to solve all our problems and put a smile on our faces if you need his urgent help email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant
    cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful
    work they have done in people's lives. i read people's testimonies online
    on how they were cured of herpes, HIV, diabetics etc by Dr. voodoo herbal
    medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor because i know nature has the
    power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with HIV for the past 7 years but
    Dr. voodoo cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband
    to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but to God
    be the glory, they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a
    living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. He is also a spell caster,
    he cast spell to restore broken marriages and he cast good luck spells to
    prosper and excel in life. Contact Dr voodoo on Whatsapp or call him
    +2348140120719 OR email him voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete