I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Gift packages from toilet paper rolls
-scrapbooking paper, gift wrap or tissue paper
Instead of tossing your TP rolls now you can put them to use or you can use kitchen towel rolls for larger boxes:
1. flatten the roll out. Press both sides firmly to flatten
2. trace the roll on your scrapbooking paper.
3. cut it out and glue on roll
4. press the open ends down to create your top and bottom closure
5. put some ribbon on it to keep the top and bottom closed