I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Italian Summer Salad
1 cp of cooked sausage of your choice
1 pound of Pasta of your choice (shell, bowtie, etc...)
1/4 cp of cubed brie w/ the rind removed
1 qt Grape tomatoes cut in half or diced tomato
1 tbspn Italian seasonings
1/4 cp olive oil
1/4 cp Sundried tomatoes that have been chopped
1/4 cp parmesan
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook pasta as package directs.
2. Dice sausage and cook. We used Creole Seasoned Sausage, absolutely delicious!
2. Drain cooked pasta and pour into a large bowl.
3. Add olive oil immediately so pasta doesn't stick together.
4. Add the cooked sausage and the rest of the ingredients.