One of the easy things I have skipped over is making Quiche so recently I have been experimenting with it. Three things I realized:
- They are super easy to make
- You can pretty much make any kind of quiche
- I don't like crustless quiche
So I am going to have at it adding this flavor combo into a Quiche!
prepared Crust either your favorite recipe or store bought
1 cup whole milk
3-4 pieces cooked bacon, crumbled
1/4 tsp fresh cracked pepper
3/4 tsp fresh sea salt
1 cup grated gouda cheese
1/3 cup grated mozzarella
1/2 cup chopped spinach
6 Sundried tomatoes chopped w/ a little bit of it's oil
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Lightly grease a pan and press crust into pan and crimp edges.
3. Beat the eggs and milk until light and fluffy, add salt and pepper. Whisk in bacon, spinach, SD tomatoes, cheese. Pour into the prepared crust.
Bake for 35-40minutes or until set and not wiggly in the middle.
For more CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST PARTY RECIPES