I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fresh Flower Christmas Wreath

Last year, in a magazine I saw this vibrant red fresh flower Christmas Wreath, and it was love at first sight.  I finally got around to making one this year. I LOVE IT!  Carnatations are resilient so I think it will last for awhile.

Supplies:
Floral foam
Floral Tape
Bright Red fluffy Carnataions or whatever color you want
Red Wide Ribbon
Skewers

1. I could not find floral foam in shape of a wreath so I created mine buy cutting the blocks of foam and making a rectangle like this.
2. I used wooden skewers to secure it and then taped each side.  I would recommend that you use the green floral tape instead of the masking tape I have here:
2. Once it is secure begin inserting your carnations. Until the top is completely covered.
3. Then go around and place that wide red ribbon around the outside and inside of the rectangle.
4. Secure the ribbon with straight pins.

Yes, it was as simple as that!

2 comments:

  1. what a stunning colour and what a lovely decoration you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fresh flower Christmas wreath is a festive masterpiece. Its vibrant blooms and lush greenery bring the holiday spirit to life. Gta Online Crashing The natural fragrance is invigorating, and the handcrafted design adds a personal touch.

    ReplyDelete