I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Creamy Roasted Tomato Soup

A Wannabe Le Madelines Tomato Soup. Actually my family thinks it taste better. 
~ The secret is in the roasting~

We have moved this recipe to our new website at Inspired by Familia!  You can find the recipe for the Creamy Roasted Tomato Soup here and we even added some fun croutons to the mix!

2 comments:

  1. Please oh please consider linking up to my weekly Refresh Your Nest linky party; I'd love to feature your recipe. I think I might make it next week, yum!

    http://makinglemonadeblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/refresh-your-nest-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, thanks. I am behind on my comments and just saw this. I missed your linky. Hope you enjoyed the soup.

    ReplyDelete