I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Baby Boy Gift: Bow Tie Bib

Every litte man needs a bow tie in his life. 
Make one for everyday of the week! They are so easy you won't want to stop.
Supplies:
7 Bibs
fabric
1. Make the applique either using clip art or google a bow tie image. If your comfortable just free hand it.
2.Cut out the image and trace onto fabric.
3. Sew it onto bib. 



Buy a whole package of solid bibs and have them on hand for an adorable baby boy gift!

My adorable model!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Very cute idea! I may have to try this for my baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i love that its super easy and cute!

    ReplyDelete