I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Lovely Blog Award

Tanya from Greetings from the Asylum wrote and shared how she loved my blog and wanted to award me this.  Thank you Tanya totally made my day when I read your comment!



One of the things I need to do is write some things about myself:
1. I like to cook with the basics: pot/pan, knife, bowl and spoon. Kitchen gadgets are fun but too much to clean up.
2. I have used an alarm about 4 times in my whole life.
3. I have a hard time wearing socks that don't match my clothes even if no one else will see them.
4. I spearheaded the first Latina Scholarship Pageant in Columbia, SC.
5. I performed an interpretive dance to Oh Holy Night.
6. When we were dating I thought my husband was breaking up with me when in reality he was about to propose.
7. My husband is my first kiss and my first boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment