I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

What to do with LEFT OVER cake?

I stick mine in a ziploc bag and smash it!

 I do one of two things with it:
CakeBalls1.jpgCake balls for this I shape them into balls and and freeze them that way until I am ready to dip them in chocolate.

 Cupcake in a Cone dipped in chocolate for this I just leave the smashed cake in the bag and scoop the cake into each cone, frost it and freeze then dip it in chocolate.

Pictures from Austin 360 and Cake or Something Like that

3 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I have to say that I usually don't have too much left over cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leftover cake! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, at parties we do b/c there is so many other options for sugar!

    ReplyDelete