I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Icecream cake in a Cone dipped in Chocolate


You will need:
  • Cake smashed up (it can be frosted or not)
  • Ice cream
  • Frosting using a pastry tube
  • Chocolate for melting
  • styrofoam cups to hold cones

 First:
Then using the frosting tube make it nice and high and quickly stick it in the freezer for 1-2hrs until frosting is frozen.


 
Finally, dip it in the melted chocolate and sprinkle with whatever topping you want.

 
You can also leave out the icecream if your not going to serve right away.

 
1st cone picture from Your Happy Baker

6 comments:

  1. This is really cute...gonna surprise the kids with "ice cream cake" for desert tomorrow night...hehehe.

    Would love it if you would link this up to our Rockin' link party going on now at RoCa and Company. Here is the link: http://rocaandcompany.blogspot.com/2011/09/you-rock-3.html . Come and show off what you got. Hope to see you there...

    Remember...YOU ROCK!!

    Carmen @
    RoCa and Company
    www.rocaandcompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute. They look too good to eat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job using the melted chocolate to decorate the tops of the ice cream cones - they look wonderfully delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these and will be featuring them on Thursday afternoon at Bacon Time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mindie flattered by the feature!

    ReplyDelete