Oh be still my heart!
1/4 cup water, warm
2 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp sugar
1 large egg
2 tbsp butter, melted
3/4 cup milk, warm
1 riped banana mashed
3.5- 4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
2 cups brown sugar
1 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground allspice
1/2 cup butter, melted
1. In a bowl mix yeast and water. Let it sit still for 2min.
2. Then add, egg, sugar, milk, butter, salt and banana
3. Slowly add in the flour. Let it sit for about 20min
4. Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice in a plastic ziploc bag.
5. Put melted butter in another ziploc bag
6. Start making small balls from the dough and put a couple of chocolate chips in each ball.
7. Dunk them in the butter. I did 6 at a time. Once they are all in there close bag and shake.
8. Next dunk those buttered balls in the cinnamon mix and close bag and shake. Repeat until they are all dunked.
9. Place them in a baking dish. I don't have a bundt pan so I just used a casserole dish.
10. Bake at 350 for 30min.
11. Pour Peanut butter glaze over the mix.
Peanut Butter Glaze
1/3 cp of Sweet Condensed Milk
4tbls of Peanut Butter
2 tbls of milk
Mix all the ingredients in a small sauce pan and pour warm over bread.
If you want it more runny add more milk or more PB for a more PButter taste.