I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Charlie Brown and The Great Pumpkin Patch Party

Isn't this a fabulous theme for a Halloween Party!
As a kid, every holiday I would wait for ABC to air the next Charlie Brown Holiday special.  I loved Charlie Brown I was even Snoopy one Halloween.
Here is my Inspiration board I can't wait to see how the party turns out!

 
from Nancy's Cake Gallery, Sunset.com, Cakecentral.com

Caramel Apple Dipping Station
Why bob for apples when you can dip them!

picture from Maddycakes Muse

 
Picture from Passionate Wishes

Decor

Color scheme: Orange, Green, Purple & Black
Orange Fans piled up against each other on the wall hanging over dessert table

4 comments:

  1. I love Peanuts too! I recently made a cake with Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin on top...you might want to check it out!
    http://birdonacake.blogspot.com/2011/10/make-buttercream-transfer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin I just checked it out. Love it! great job. I am hoping to put your tutorial on my blog hopefully I can get around to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great party! It looks amazing!

    I'm hosting a Fabulous Fall party over at Not So Simple Housewife and I'd love for you to link this up! We are celebrating Fall and giving me and everybody else some great inspiration. We are looking for crafts, decor, food, and more! I'd love for you to add this and any other fall posts you may have!

    Kaitlin-The Not So SImple Housewife
    http://notsosimplehousewife.blogspot.com/2011/10/fabulous-fall-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin Patch are beloved icons of autumn. Best 10 Online Their heartwarming adventures capture the spirit of the season, reminding us of friendship and the magic of childhood.

    ReplyDelete