I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

soft Gingerbread cookie

I really like this version of Gingerbread cookies because they still have that flavor but are not hard. 
[trio-close.jpg]


You can go to our new website for this yummy recipe at Inspired by Familia!


5 comments:

  1. I love gingerbread cookies and will have to try this. Sounds like something that would be great around Christmas! I am a new follower from The Shabby Nest. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, thanks for sharing at Bacon Time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yum!!! Looks so delicious! Would love for you to come over and link up to my Tasty Tuesday party. http://nap-timecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so going to make these! I absolutely love gingerbread cookies and agree that they are better nice and soft like this. Thank you so much for sharing this yummy recipe with us at Inspiration Friday!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete