This is my little pumpkin!
1. Find the image you want and cut it out and trace it onto your felt.
2. Fill in the pumpkin face and outline with fabric paint and let dry.
3. On your computer print out in the size and font you want "My Little Pumpkin"
4. Trace the letters onto your non-shiny side of your freezer paper.
5. Place freezer paper onto your cutting board and trace out the letters this now becomes your stencil. The letters that get traced out you will not use.
7. Once the freezer paper is ironed and secure paint in the negative area with your desired color.
8. Peel freezer paper off. Yes, like magic it sticks and comes right off.
9. Grab your pumpkin and use fabric glue to glue it on and then if you want sew it on. I like to glue it first so I can see the placement of it before I sew it on.
10. Once everything is dry. Using a hankerchief place it over the letters and iron over it to set the letters with the heat.