Now for the EASIEST how to:
Chocolate or black fondant
powdered sugar or white icing writers
skittle for the apples
green sprinkles for the stem
1. Melt the chocolate in a pan add 1tbl of shortening.
2. spread hot chocolate over the graham cracker in the middle making sure to leave the edge w/o chocolate this will be the board.
3. Let chocolate cool and with a toothpick write your message into the chocolate.
Just to clarify the bottom one says "I love the Math Teacher" my hubbie teaches math :)
4. Press into the chocolate the red skittle and green sprinkle to make the apple. And a white sprinkle at the bottom for the chalk.
5. Once chocolate is completely hardened sprinkle powdered sugar over the chocolate and let it fill into the creases of the writing. Then use a slightly damp cloth and carefull remove the access powdered sugar. After doing one this way I decided it was easier to use the white icing writer.