I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Arroz con Pollo with Creamy Chipotle Gravy



I made this meal for our guest and as always things get crazy in the kitchen the last 15min before our guest arrive so I didn't even remember to get a picture.  So I search the web for a picture that would do justice to my recipe and this was the closest resemblance to my yummy dish.

Make your crock pot Rotisserie Chicken recipe here or you can pick up a rotisserie chicken at the deli. To serve your rice fluffy and warm make it 30min before dinner.  Make Mexican White Rice recipe below.  While the rice is cooking start the Chipotle Creamy Gravy here
Once all of this is cooked assemble by putting rice on plate then put chicken over rice and the GRAND FINALE party in your mouth pour Chipotle Creamy Gravy over the whole dish.

FANCY RICE presentation- spray a ramekins dish or small bowl with rice while its hot and flip over onto plate. 

Friday Link up to http://www.momtrends.com/

2 comments:

  1. Arroz con pollo with chipotle creamy sauce is a flavor explosion. Most 10 Popular The dish strikes a perfect balance of spice and richness, creating a memorable culinary experience.

    ReplyDelete