I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kitchen Stool update

I got this hand me own stool from another missionary couple that left the country.  I don't have a before picture but it was just wood color and old looking.  We have used it as a plant stand, a lamp stand, odds and ends holder etc... Well in our house it was never used for sitting until now.  I went out and bought some orange paint which my husband was not to keen on but it actually turned out fantastic and he also loved it.

I used spray paint and wall adhesives to decorate the top.

1 comment: