I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lemon Blueberry Pancakes with Lemon Glaze


Lemon Blueberry Pancakes with Lemon Glaze
Pancake mix of your choice
3/4 cps Blueberries
2 tspn Lemon extract
1/3 cp of Instant oatmeal
Lemon zest

1. Make pancake mix ad directed on box and add the rest of the ingredients to the mix.
2. Spray griddle with cooking spray.
3. Pour pancake mix.

Lemon Glaze: Use any of the following
whisk together:
1/2 c. plain nonfat yogurt
2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/4 c. pure maple syrup
or
lemon glaze icing:
1/2 cp of powdered sugar
3-4 tbspns of milk (depending on the thickness you want)
2 tbspns of corn syrup
1tsp of lemon extract
lemon zest



No comments:

Post a Comment