I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Guava and Banana Smoothie

Isn't Guava beautiful and it has a strong sweet scent that flirts with you before you even taste it.

One of the advantages of living in S. America is that we get to choose from a lot of different exotic tropical fruits at the market.  One of the not so rare ones is Guava.  It's not as common like pineapple but not rare like the Taxo fruit, which we still need to try.

We decided to make some Guava and Banana baby food for our little one.

Peel Guava and remove the seeds from the middle.  Stick it in a blender with a banana and 1/4 cp of plain yogurt. 

He LOVED it! I am definitely making some for me. It was really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment