I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pear & Ham Stuffed French Toast Muffins

I woke up with a desire to experiment and the results were fabulous.

Pear & Ham Stuffed French Toast Muffins
made18 med. sized muffins

12 pieces of bread torn into pieces or cut into squares
18 thin slices of cream cheese
2 tbl of sugar
1 pear diced
3 eggs
1/2 cp of milk
1.5 tsp. cinnamon
3 tbl of diced onions
1/4cp of diced ham
maple syrup

1. In a med size bowl beat milk, eggs, cinnamon and onion. 
2. Pour torn bread into egg mixture and make sure its completely covered in mixture.
3. Use cooking spray on muffin pan and begin the assembling.
Layer assembly:
1.bread mixture
2. slice of cream cheese
3. sprinkle diced pears and sugar
4. more of the bread mixture of it
5. sprinkle a small amount of diced pears over it

Bake at 375 for 12-15min.

While warm pour maple syrup over them!

2 comments:

  1. These look wonderful. I definitely will try them. I have enjoyed looking over your blog and I am your newest follower. I hope you will pop over to my blog and follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm a sucker for any kind of muffin. These look like they would be good to bring to church. I'm little worried about the onions, though... (yeah, I know I could leave those out)

    ReplyDelete